(971) 205-3266
(971) 205-3266
(971) 205-3266
Free Consultation

Portland DUI Lawyer: Man Charged with DUI After Injury Accident


A Dayton, OR man is custody after allegedly causing an accident while driving under the influence. According to police, this man was attempting to make a turn when he turned into the path of an oncoming SUV causing an accident. A passenger in the SUV and the alleged drunk driver were taken to the hospital for treatment and released. Upon being released, the man was arrested for DUI as well as several other charges stemming from the accident. He will now need a Portland DUI lawyer to help with these serious charges.

Portland DUI Lawyer on Charges Stemming from a DUI Accident

If a person is allegedly driving drunk and causes an accident, they will face additional charges with the DUI charge. For instance, the man above was charged with:

  • DUI
  • Reckless driving
  • Assault in the fourth degree
  • Two counts of recklessly endangering another person

All of these charges are Class A misdemeanors, which means each count could carry a penalty of up to one year in jail. A year in jail could have a serious impact on a person’s life, potentially resulting in a loss of their job and potentially ending relationships. Therefore if you face charges stemming from an accident while allegedly driving drunk, you need a Portland DUI lawyer who is experienced defending these difficult cases.

At Corbridge & Kroll, we have defended clients from the most serious charges stemming from driving while under the influence of intoxicants. We understand that this is a difficult time and that you need a lawyer who will fight for you in the courtroom while taking the time answer any questions you may have an keep you informed of how the case is proceeding. For a confidential consultation regarding any criminal charges you may face, contact a Portland DUI lawyer at Corbridge & Kroll today.

Charged with DUI? Charged with DUI? Contact a Portland DUI Lawyer

Call Corbridge & Kroll today at (503) 352-9360

Fill out the form below and a member of our staff will be in touch with you regarding your case.